There are many types of cowls, guards, terminals and caps to choose from– all have a specific purpose. We will carry out a survey prior to any installation to ascertain the most suitable option depending on fuel type and the appliance in use.
Some designs are specifically for use in protecting disused flues and must never be used on working appliances. Designs available for gas, solid fuel and oil all have specific requirements so always get the advice from a professional before fitting.
The wrong terminal will be dangerous and can prove fatal! Always check with your appliance manufacturer/installer or ask a NACS Chimney Sweep who will assist and may offer a supply and fitting service, as we do.
• Fully assembled, including factory fitted bird guard ready for use on gas systems.
• Designed to fit 150mm to 250mm (6" - 10") internal diameter flues and pots.
• Stainless steel high-security strap and leg fixing.
• Manufactured from 1.2mm thick high-grade aluminium alloy powder coated finish
as standard, in either terracotta, buff or black. (Other colours available on request)
• Tested and Certificated to BS 715:1993, BSEN1856-1 2003 and meets requirements
• Withstands temperatures up to 200°C
• Suitable for use with all gas systems to BS5871:2005 including radiant gas fires,
coal and log effect fires, vertical flues, gas boilers etc.
• Performance tested for use on oil appliances - OFTEC
• Better rain and bird protection than many other cowls.
• Stainless steel model also available.
• Money back guarantee!